Our firm is on the verge of recruiting candidates between the age groups of 18-30 to fill a full time position in it. Salary range will depend on qualifications and we also offer room for growth in the our company. We also provide non experienced applicants with free training if he or she has b...
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Distribution Supervisor to work at their reputable company
• National Diploma in the Road Freight Industry.
• 5+ years experience
• Knowledge and experience gained from employment in the Road Freight Industry will be a distinct advantage.
• Applicants must be
Seeking suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Duty Manager with a 5* hotel in Port Elizabeth.
Please note that this is NOT a live-in position.
* Relevant tertiary hospitality qualification
* Minimum 3-5 years experience
* Must be willing and able to work shifts, weekends, public holidays, etc
Education: Minimum of Grade12.Tertiary: Purchasing & Export Management2 – 3 years Mechanical Purchasing experience Good communication and organizational skills required
Taking charge of full scope of Project Purchasing – placing and expediting of orders, daily liaison with suppliers, and regular feedback
Established International Engineering Company based in Port Elizabeth is offering an excellent Apprenticeship Opportunity in Welding and Turning to candidates with Grade12 Pure Maths and Science or N3 Mechanical Engineering. Successful Candidates will be employed during the Apprenticeship programme with benefits. Please reply to this ad via email
An established company in Port Elizabeth is offering a permanent position to an experienced ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN
Tertairy qualification in Electrical Engineering (S4 Diploma)
A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position in a heavy commercial environment
Expert computer literacy in MS Office
Our client is seeking a junior clerk to join their dynamic team.
1-2+ Years of Experience in Fleet Management or in Transport Management
•Grade12 / Matric
•Customer Satisfaction and Customer Services
•Good mathematical ability
•Good written and verbal communication skills
Salary R 7 500 per month
- BSc / NTD / HNTD in Analytical Chemistry
- 5 years pharmaceutical industry experience at a managerial level would be ideal
- Computer literate
- Co-ordinating and allocating work to the staff in the lab
- Ensure proper training of new staff and maintain ongoing training
- Co-ordinate all chemical
Candidate MUST be willing to relocate to Fort Jackson. Matric or Grade12. Highly computer literate – Ms Office. 5 years relevant experience. Fluent in German language (written and spoken). Excellent organizational skills. Excellent communication ability.
Seeking a physically disabled Receptionist for our client within the packaging sector. Salary offered: Basic + benefits.
* Previous receptionist experience
* Must have a doctor's letter to prove disability
Please apply with your full and current C.v. Reference number JC23471.